Our 19th Century Fabric Samplings Club is designed to provide you with a regular sampling pack of the latest reproduction fabrics, without being too harsh on the budget. The aim is to help build your fabric stash with the latest fabrics as they come into the shop, so that you can see what’s available for the projects you are contemplating. If there is something you particularly like, you can then purchase more from the shop either across the counter or by mail-order.
The operation of the club is quite simple and is based on the following –
- Each mail-out contains sixteen 10 inch (25cm) squares of fabric.
- All samplings are new release fabrics from the 1800′s.
- Each mailing includes a 6″ block pattern.
- Sent to you 6 times a year (alternate months) – Jan / Mar / May / Jul / Sept / Nov.
- Price is $26.00 per mail-out and includes postage within Australia (For overseas customers, pricing is on application).
- No minimum number of purchases required – you may cancel your enrolment at any time prior to the start of the next scheduled month of mail-out.
- The alternate monthly payment is simply charged to your credit card.
- Club members receive a 10% discount on retail priced fabrics (excludes sale priced and reduced lines).
It is easy to join:
Simply download the application form by clicking the link below and fax, post or deliver the completed form to the shop. We strongly recommend you do not email this form to us, to protect your credit card details.